Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Zoo

Yesterday some moms and I took our kids to the San Antonio zoo. I had been there a couple of times but we normally just go to the sad, pathetic, rescue animal zoo here in Austin. It was a totally different experience for Tate. They actually had real zoo animals like giraffe, elephants, and zebras here. At the Austin zoo the most exciting animal is the retired Baylor Bear mascot who rarely make an appearance. (I am not a good commercial for the Austin Zoo, am I?) Thanks to Jessica D for planning the trip, it was great!
(Right now Blogger is having trouble uploading pictures but hopefully the problem will be fixed tomorrow and I can show you pics!)

3 comments:

CM said...

Sounds like you had a fun time, and that San Antonio was definitely a better choice than the Austin zoo!!!

Beth Hames said...

Ha! I never knew that was the Baylor Bear.

jonna said...

We love the San Antonio zoo, too. It is a fun day trip...glad you guys had fun and I'm looking forward to the pictures...