Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Grant is 8 months!




Grant is 8 months old today. I can't believe he is already this age. He is getting more and more fun each day and I am so happy he has completed our little family!




Here are 8 things about Grant:


1.He absolutely loves his brother. Tate can always make hime laugh and it is really sweet to see them together. I hope they will always be close.


2. He has recently started to really like taking a bath. He used to cry and scream durig bath time but now he loves to splash the water. He kicks his feet and smiles when he sees the tub being filled.


3. Grant has recently discovered French Bread. Giving him a chunk of this buys me about five to ten minutes of time to get things done. ( of course I stay close by, I wouldn't want him to choke!:) )


4. His favorite numbers are 12 and 3- these are the times (a.m.) he likes to still wake up and make sure we're not doing anything fun without him. Oh, he doesn't wake up twelve times ( I would shoot myself!) He gets up at midnight and 3 almost on the dot each night.


5.Adding to this, he is not a good sleeper at all.....I can hardly tiptoe into his room without waking him up=LIGHT SLEEPER!!!!


6. Just this week he is starting to crawl a tiny bit. ( in other words he takes about two "scoots" until he gets whatever we put in front of him to motivate him then sits up and chews on it)


7. He has 3 real teeth and two that just popped through...OUCH!


8.He is the redhead I didn't know I wanted until he came.... I love him SOOOO much!






4 comments:

CM said...

Big boy Grant! So hard to believe he's getting so old. Being punctual is a wonderful trait to have in life, he's just getting started a little early. :)

Beth Hames said...

What a cutie. I can't believe he's 8 months old already!

Beth Hames said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JessBless said...

You definitely have yourself a cute one...two cute ones to be exact! He is the red head I think we would all want!!!