Monday, April 14, 2008

7 Random Things

Dallas tagged me for this 7 Random things about me so here they are...

1. My new favorite TV show is Jon and Kate Plus Eight. I really love watching them, they are the family that had twins then had sextuplets. I really admire them and watching them makes me realize that two kids really is no big deal. (My real favorite show is Friday Night Lights but it won't be back on until January'09!)

2.I REFUSE to take a bath in a house that is not new. Dallas, I hear you on the dirty tepid water. I really don't mind it in our new house because no one else's rear ends were in there before mine. However, I am completely disgusted by people who take them in hotels...YUCK! you don't know who has been sitting in there or how well it was cleaned.

3. I haven't thrown up since 4th grade.....I know, weird.

4.I broke my arm on a trampoline when I was four and I wasn't jumping, just sitting on the side...

5. I went to school for 5 years to be a teacher and only taught 3.

6. The night David and I met I was telling him my phone number and the last four digits were the same as his.

7. I really want to learn how to sew. Most of my friends make the most beautiful creations and I am so jealous. It is a good thing to know how to do and I am putting that on my list of things to get around to.

NOW, I am tagging:

Andrea
Jonna
Carol
Beth F
Kim
Christy M
Tanya

Have fun, I look forward to seeing your random things!!

4 comments:

twarpula said...

That is too funny!!
1. I love that show too!! I feel like that is my life, minus 4 kids. ha!
2. The bath thing is so funny! I feel the same way. So we have had 3 new homes now. LOL!
3. That's like the seinfield with the B&W cookie.
Thanks for sharing! -Tanya

TeamBortzfield said...

1. You were an amazing news anchor for the High School News Broadcast
2. You can remember the strangest details that everyone else has long since forgotten or never noticeed in the first place
3. You have "eagle eye" and can spot anyone in a crowd
4. You took 7 years of dance class
5. You play the piano beautifully
6. You never complain
7. You're the best Sister ever!

Dallas said...

I agree to all Carol said :). I didn't know about your hatred of unknown bathtubs. Interesting...I also laughed outloud about the broken arm. That is something that would happen to me.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.