Sunday, October 5, 2008

CHLOE IS HERE!!!

Chloe Elizabeth arrived on Thursday afternoon! We were so excited! My poor sister had been in the hospital since Wednesday at noon and was ready for this baby to come out! She had been admitted for high blood pressure and they tried to get her to dilate but after 26 hours the doc decided she wouldn't dilate and she was born via cesearean. I know Carol is so happy she is finally here! I was fortunate to go up to Dallas on Wednesday and be there for all of it (not the actual birth although I volunteered to go in and take pictures!) David was great to stay home with the boys and I am glad they got some bonding time together. Here are a few pictures of the two days I was there. She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations Carol and Jimmy! Your life will never be the same!









6 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

Thanks Sister we are so glad you could come. Everyone in the O.R. commented on how pretty my make-up looked. Chloe didn't cry til you had to go home. Love you lots!

simply fabulous said...

That is Fantastic that you got to be with her!!!

Dallas said...

Yea...more Chloe pics! I'm sure she is as beautiful as her mama and aunt Julie. My prediction is that many, many more trips to the Dallas area are in your future. I'm glad you got to see that sweet niece!

Sharon Hamilton said...

You are a great Aunt and a comfort and joy to us all.

CM said...

Congratulations, I'm so glad you got to be there with baby Chloe, who is super cute, by the way!

Josh, Dianna, Grace, & Brady said...

Please tell Carol congratulations! She is precious and I'm glad you got to be there.