Friday, January 2, 2009

10 Years!

Today we celebrate our 10th wedding annivarsary! It is so hard to believe we have been married for that long. It really seems like yesterday we were starting our lives together. God had been so good to us. He has blessed us with two wonderful boys, great friends, a good church, a loving family and a great job. I am truly married to my best friend. While we don't have alot of the same hobbies we love being together more than anything. David always makes me smile and finds ways to make me happy. He is so giving and always puts me and the boys ahead of himself. He will go see my girly movies, walk around the mall, or just talk about stuff he knows I enjoy. Tonight we are going to dinner at Eddie V's to celebrate and then we plan on taking an annivarsary trip to Cabo in June. We learned 10 years ago that January is NOT the prefect time to take a beach trip! I love you baby and look forward to at least 50 more years together!

7 comments:

CM said...

Congratulations!!! I hope dinner is wonderful!

Julie T said...

What a great milestone....hope that you have a wonderful anniversary today!

Casey said...

Happy Anniversary!! Congratulations - may the next 50 be even more wonderful!!

Dallas said...

Hard to believe it has been 10 years! You both look the exact same and I am so thankful that your 10 years together have been fabulous. What a blessing to be married to our best friends!

Amy said...

Congrats - Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great time out tonight!

Sharon Hamilton said...

I can't believe it's been 10 years. You have a great partner. Cherish these times.

Jennifer Ferguson said...

10 years! Julie, how exciting, I remember your wedding so vividly! I am so glad we are still in touch and sharing our lives together. I am so glad to call you my friend!