Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring time fun

Tate helped wash the car.....
for about 3 minutes. Then he got bored.




Grant is excited about all of the vegetables he is planting!




Tate carefully plants the onions and tomatoes










"It needs more dirt, here, let me help!"







Grant and Carson on the little four wheeler.





Look at all of the fish!


We have enjoyed the beautiful weather we have been having around here this week! For Spring Break the boys went to my parents house for about four days and had alot of fun. They got to see their cousin Chloe and aunt Carol and Uncle Jimmy who they love. When they returned we washed my car (which it BADLY needed) and planted a small vegetable garden. David has been wanting to have a garden for a long time so he decided that since we had extra room in our back yard we should plant a few things. I am getting really excited about it and hope to reap a bountiful harvest of onions, tomatoes, squash, peppers, and okra in a couple of months. The boys loved helping plant the vegetables and hope they are equally excited about eating them . On Friday David took the boys to his hunting lease to camp and fish and hike with some of the other families that are on the lease. They had a blast and came back sunburned, dirty, and stinky! I enjoyed a couple of days to myself and it was so nice!





2 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

I hope you reap what you sow...I've always wanted to say that to someone but in this case it is in a nice way. Good luck and green thumbs

CM said...

My car needs a good washing if Tate needs more to keep him busy...