Friday, May 7, 2010

Getting big.....

Grant has been growing and growing, doing all sorts of big boy things this month. He is wearing underwear most days and usually goes potty inside... except when he feels the need to go outside.
He has been in his crib until now. I couldn't resist taking this picture, he looks so sweet and angelic when he is sleeping.


When Mimi and Daddo were here last weekend they bought Grant his big boy bed. He is doing well in it but wakes up every morning at 5:30 and comes in our room. Tate loves it and is jealous that it is bigger than his.



Grant now gets to partake in our nightly bedtime stories and he loves it!
Grant went to the dentist this week for the first time. He did great! They had Diego on the TV so he just stared at that the whole time. He was a good patient!

See, he wouldn't even take his eye off the TV to smile for me!

Again, watching the TV. He kept dodging the hygenist when her arm would get in his way and he couldn't see Diego!







2 comments:

mimi sharon said...

He's so big, I love how he's becoming a little man. I'm glad he likes his big boy bed and can now join the family beditime stories. Much love, Mimi

TeamBortzfield said...

I can't wait to try out Grant and Aunt Carol's bed. Just kidding kind of. I know it's not really for me but I love to come stay with you. cute pictures of cute boys. Happy Mothers Day to my other lil Mommy.