Friday, August 20, 2010

7
























Today is Tate's 7th birthday. It is hard to believe this guy has been around for that long. It seems like yesterday we were at the hospital waiting for him to arrive. In true Tate form he finally made his appearance around 7:40 that night. A LONG day to say the least, but the best day ever. We had a small birthday party last week at Gattitown and that was alot of fun. He is having his first sleep over tonight and is really excited!
Tate is starting 1st grade next week and is somewhat excited. If you ask him he tells you "no" but I know he is ready for a routine and to be back with his friends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! WE LOVE YOU!


7 things about Tate

He loves his brother, they can be the best of friends and the worst enemies all in one day but they are close

His favorite food is pancakes
His favorite sport is baseball
He love to hunt and fish with his dad.
He love everything rodeo...especially bulls!
His favorite movie is Aliens in the Attic.
He got a new skateboard and he is loving trying to ride it.

2 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

I love that he pulls his own teeth
I love that he remembers everything anyone says when it is to his advantage
I love that he is not embarrassed to dance like freaky ricky
I love when he is fake mad at me and calls me Carol Faye
I love the special sweet attention he pays to his cousin Chloe
I love that he is interested in Rodeo and cooking
I love how cute he is, 7! I can't believe it!

mimi sharon said...

I love how well he rides a horse, I love to watch him jump from the diving board, I love how he drives me in the Kubota, I love his great golf swing I love that he loves to go to feed the cows and knows which ones are his, he loves to eat at R & K cafe and I love that he does art. We just love him.