Monday, March 31, 2008

COUSINS!!!!

We are FINALLY getting cousins! David's sister and her husband are having a baby (girl named Ella) this May and my sister and Jimmy announced this weekend that they have a little one coming in October!!! We are SO EXCITED for them (of course aunt Julie thinks it has to be a girl and is already scouting good places to buy and order bows). I really can't believe Carol didn't let it out of the bag. She has known for almost 2 months. I talk to her every day and she never said a word!!!! We are so excited to have these little additions to our family . The holidays will be so fun for my boys, they are the only kids on both sides. God is GOOD!!

4 comments:

Dallas said...

Yea Carol!!!!!!!! I am so exicted for her! I hope it's a girl too...but Grant and Tate would love a boy.

Alyson Sandlin said...

Wow! I can't believe she kept it a secret so long. I'm so excited! Tell her she needs a blog to chronicle the pregnancy.

CM said...

VERY cool! Congratulations, cousins are so much fun!

Are you trying to come up with more creative ideas for Carol's baby than the fun things she's done for Tate and Grant?

jonna said...

Yay! What blessings. You will all have so much fun!