Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Golf Lessons







Tate has been taking golf lessons at our neighborhood golf course for the last few months. He really seems to enjoy it. Most of the kids are a little older than he is but he loves Coach Brandon and he always seems to listen to what he has to say ( I wish I had that effect on him). Neither David or I were very good at team sports and he has his daddy's petite build ( is it wrong that I wish I had my husband's body?) so we thought golf would be a good ball sport option for him. Of course he will still hunt and fish and probably prefer that more just like David, but I like golf as a nice, clean hobby. My parents were in town last weekend and my dad went with him to his lesson. He said he is doing great and Daddo is not biased at all!

3 comments:

twarpula said...

Oh my word he is SO cute playing golf!! Like a little man. I like the "clean" sports too. The boys keep asking to play football. I don't think so!

Beth Hames said...

That shot of him taking a big swing is adorable!

Whitney said...

How cute is that? He's so little! Yet he looks like he's doing really good!