Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tate is 5!






















Today is Tate's 5th birthday! I am having a hard time with this birthday because he could officially go to school next week and 5 just seems like such a big kid...I can't be old enough to have a big kid! It is so hard to believe he is already 5 years old. He came down the stairs this morning and said "I'm five, now! I just tried on my baseball glove and it still fits even though my hands are bigger today because I'm five!" He is going with some friends to the Children's museum next week to celebrate his birthday but we had birthday pancakes and went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch today to make it seem special. I love this kid so much! He makes us laugh every day and is turning into such a wonderful little man! Happy Birthday, Tate. We love you!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Tate!! I remember the day you were born! You are such a funny boy and always make me laugh. Barrett and Brookyln say Happy Birthday too!!

Sharon Hamilton said...

It seems like yesterday he was born. He loves life and it is fun to see the world through his sparkling eyes. Happy Birthday Tate, see you soon

twarpula said...

Happy Birthday to our friend TATE!
why is it that 5 is so hard?! I felt it too when my boys turned 5. PS can I rsvp my boys to his party her on the blog! G&C and I will be there. -Tanya

Alyson Sandlin said...

Happy Birthday Tate! Sophie thinks you are such a big boy now!

Dallas said...

Wow, five. that is a big number! Happy Birthday!

TeamBortzfield said...

Dear Tate you look like such a big boy in these pictures, I love to see your face when you get something you've been wanting. I can't wait to see you, I'm gonna hug you hard.

CM said...

Happy Birthday big Tate! It's hard to believe you're already 5. It looks like pizza and presents and birthday pancakes made a great birthday!!

CM said...

Happy Birthday big Tate! It's hard to believe you're already 5. It looks like pizza and presents and birthday pancakes made a great birthday!!

Jessica said...

Ohh..that IS soo hard to believe! Happy Birthday Tate!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Tate- I can't believe that you already have a 5 yr old! Time flies!