Thursday, April 23, 2009

San Antonio Zoo

Studying the map. "Where should we go next?"


Still studying the map........


"That's it, I'm going in!"





The little guys liked the prairie dogs.





Looking at the monkeys





"Did you see that?"







Tate and the elephant.








They climb on everything! We couldn't get them to all look at the camera.









On Monday we went with some friends from church to the San Antonio Zoo. It was alot of fun. The weather was perfect and the boys had alot of fun. Grant even managed to stay in his stroller for about half of the time! I just realized that almost all of my pictures are of the kids and not the animals, oh well, they are all alot cuter!










2 comments:

CM said...

I love the picture of the kids all lined up together on the seal. It's so cute! I'm glad you had a good time!

Sharon Hamilton said...

Cute pictures, the one of Grant reminds of the time your cousin climbed into the Aligator pit and Papa had to retreive him. I'd rather see pictures of the boys than animals anyway.