Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's official....


We are signed up for Kindergarten! How can that be???? Doesn't he look excited?
We went today and filled out a mound of paper work and stood in line for a very long time. The best part was the tour of the school that we go to take. Tate liked the music and PE rooms the best. He asked alot of questions when we went into a real kindergarten room and it brought back so many fun memories of my teaching days. Overall, I think he will enjoy kindergarten, however if you ask him now he says he's not ready to go and wants to stay with mommy forever. Sweet, I know, but really, I think he is ready and I hope it will be a great year!

7 comments:

Sharon Hamilton said...

He looks so big, how could he be 5 already?

Murrie said...

Wow what a big moment...congrats!

TeamBortzfield said...

I'm sure he'll be excited when it gets a little closer. He's such a big boy!

Jessica said...

ohhh...It really is so hard to believe cosidering when we met you guys he was just this cute little bitty baby. Why on earth is it going so fast? I am sure he will do really well in school and I am sure you will enjoy more free time!!

CM said...

What a big step for you and for Tate! He will do great in school and since you used to teach, you'll know how to help him and get him ready for all the fun things he'll get to do.

Julie T said...

So exciting for Tate...He's going to love it! And Mom will get through it too. (-:

Whitney said...

How can he already be starting Kindergarten? Oh how time flies! I love the picture too- he looks very proud!