Sunday, August 23, 2009

The night before.....

Lunch made- check
Backpack filled- check
Forms filled out- check
Bathed and in bed by 8- check
Kleenex in mommy's purse- check

I think we are ready for tomorrow. He keeps asking me to tell him what it is going to be like and I do my best but the truth is I just don't know. I keep getting a lump in my throat when I think about dropping him off in that room full of strangers but I know God will take care of him. Here's hoping for a great Kindergarten year!

6 comments:

CM said...

It will be exciting for him and you will get to go celebrate at the tears and cheers bfast! I'm thinking about you guys tomorrow!!

Julie T said...

Tate is going to love it! I'll make sure to say a prayer for him in the morning. (-: I hope Mommy has a good day too!

Alyson Sandlin said...

I'll be thinking and praying for you both tomorrow. We can do this!!!!!

Grammy said...

There will be a lot of mommies and babies in my prayers in the morning. He is loved and blessed, and exciting times lie ahead.

Dallas said...

He will do great...and so will you! Remind me of this in two years when it's my turn....happy birthday friend!

JessBless said...

Okay, tell me how it goes so I know what to be prepared for. Try to enjoy and take it all in treasure this next step in his life.