Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mom by Tate






The following is from Tate's Mother's Day book he made at school for me. See if you notice a theme:




Happy Mother's Day


by Tate Walker





My mother is the most wonderful mom in the world! She is as pretty as DOGS.


She weighs about 54 lbs and is about 4 feet tall. Her favorite food is PASTA. In the good old days when mom was little she used to LIKE TO READ. I think mom looks funny when she is wondering about dogs. I know she is really angry when she SCREAMS. I wish mom would RUN with me every day. I wouldn't trade my mom for A DOG.



My favorite thing about my mom is SHE DOES NOT FREAK OUT IF WE GET A DOG.



If I could give my mother somethings special from me it would be....I WOULD GIVE HER A DOG.



My mother loves me when I ......CLEAN UP.



My mother looks prettiest when.....SHE IS IN THE WOODS. (picture of me and deer on this page)


My mother's favorite thing about me is.....WHEN SHE TICKLES ME.

THE END.
















8 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

At least he SAYS he wouldn't trade you for a dog. Love it!

Beth Hames said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny. Did you know that you are prettiest when you're in the woods?!?! :-)))

mimi sharon said...

He reminds me of you when you decided you wanted something.I'm sure he will get it soon.

Grammy said...

I'm just guessing here, but I think Tate wants a dog! So cute - Happy Mother's Day!

Alyson Sandlin said...

Get the boy a dog!!!

Marty Rhea Hill said...

This is hysterical!!!!!!

Amy said...

Too funny!

pinkredandblue said...

so sweet:) ryder's said "my mom is prettiest after she takes a shower" and "my mom's favorite thing to do is eating"...that kid knows me like a book:) hope y'all are well~
jen rutter