Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas and moving.....

Sorry it has been so long since I last blogged. We have been busy to say the least! On December 14th we finally moved. We have been in the process of building a house since February and after almost 10 months I am happy to say we are in-not settled, but in. I really hate moving and have forgotten how miserable it can be. I am so glad we are in now and am ready to start making it feel more like a home. As you can see from the pictures we did not get a real tree, we used some tree decorations I have and put ornaments on them. I felt kind of bad since this was Grant's first Christmas not doing the real tree but we went to Weatherford to be with my family for Christmas so he got the real tree with lights and everything there. Here are some pictures from Christmas at our house ( we opened our gifts Sunday morning before church, then headed to Weatherford in the afternoon) then some from my parents house. Hope you all had a great holdiay season!!!














3 comments:

Alyson Sandlin said...

Cute Christmas PJs! I know you are overwhelmed right now. I hate moving too. Post pictures of the new house when you get a chance. I can't wait to see it. I think our kiddos had fun playing together in Weatherford. Evidently, Sophie has already started sleeping in Tate's pajamas. I think it might be love!

Andrea said...

I bet it was nice when you took 'all' the Christmas stuff down this year... it was your only year off the hook for many to come probably!

Dallas said...

post more pics of your house! i can't wait to see more of it...happy new year!