Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's been a long time!!

I know, I know, it has been a long time since I have blogged> The truth is I haven't had too much to write about. I know that seems weird but I really just like to talk about the fun things we do and not so much day to day. I promise as a New Years Resolution to start blogging more. Speaking New Years I was supposed to send out New Year's and change of address cards to probably most of you who read this. Well, I have ordered them twice from Shutterfly and twice they have not arrived. I don't know what is going on so I will probably just get my money back if I cannot track them down at the post office. If you do not have our new address I will send and email out next week letting you know what it is. I don't want anyone to think I left them off of the Christmas card list this year...I was just being cheap and combining the holidays with new address. This weekend we are going to Weatherford and to the Fort Worth Stock show. I hope to post some pictures of that..Yee-haw!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I didn't realize you had a blog! But now that I know, I'll be checking it daily! :) Glad to see you guys are doing well- your kiddos are getting so big AND cute!